Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm A Dreamer

I have some of the craziest off the wall dreams. My husband is to the point to where he has a camera by the bed to record me. He says i talk and move around so much that it wakes him up. I can't usually remember all of my dreams. Just bits and pieces. Last nights dream i only remember bits and pieces and can see some of it in my head, but can't really write it. Here are a few things i remember about the dreams of last night. I remember that it was about super heros. There was a baby called Genius. He could talk and all that good stuff. There was this huge metal monster thing. It was made with like metal rods and antenna looking stuff like that. Not like a transformer. Well he was shooting lasers. He was targeted on this one guy. He didn't realize at fist and he would scream and yell and you could see the laser lock on in his mouth. Once he noticed he tried to get away. It didn't work. Another part of my dream i remember getting into a classic car convertible. Three of us in the back and two up front. Last thing i remember is someone trying to kill me? and they finally ended up being pushed out of the window oh a highrise building. Someone was out on the ledge and she thought there was a window in all the spots, there wasn't, so she got pushed off. I don't think she dies though. WELL. That is about all i can remember from last night. I'll try and keep my dreams updated here.




Twilight Cast And Crest Tote
Was: $24.00 Now: $11.98
NOW $1.98

No comments: