Saturday, August 1, 2009

Car Crash, Nudity & Gun Fire

Now that is what my dream consisted of last night. I don't normally have dreams involving sexual actions, but last nights did. I'll give you the short version of it(i can see it) because it's hard to put into words. Well here goes.....

First thing i can remember is a car that has been totaled. Buuuuut thing is the car is like in a hotel room. Yeah totally weird. Me and some other guy is there. It's the day time. And here is where the nudity comes into play. Not sure if my blog readers can handle such a scene, but i'll make it as polite as possible. So I'm getting naked and dude is naked. One problem is i don't like to be seen naked in the light. So i'm on top of him and laying down on his chest so he can't really see me. All this takes place on the floor behind the car. Theeeen the door swings open and there are guys shooting at us. I have no idea why and never found out. There is a window we jump out of behind us. I forgot my cell so ran back in for that. I didn't want them getting ahold of that to find friends or family #'s. So for a long time we are trying to out run these people. I almost got shot and the guy i was with tells me just the right time to move so the bullet misses me. Everything now is a loss and don't remember much of the dream. Last thing i can remember is we are at some place with lots of water. Lake, ocean, manmade i don't know. Just know there is water and bridges. And there we see a vehical that we could get away in. I try and retrieve the vehical, but you have to hit a button to make the bride come up to get to it. When i do that doors close things start to change. I get scared and hit the arrow down button to make it go back down. I get the heck outta there. Well folks that is all i can remember right now. Some parts of the dream stick out more than others ;)

So i know i said it would be short. Guess i was wrong. HAHA. Now what will tonights dreams hold for me?!?!


Up To 80% Off On Cookware, Small Appliances, Kitchen Tools & More! Striped Table Runner $3.99 (was $25.00), Chefs **Free Shipping**
There are some really nice things here at an excellent price. Come check it out when you have the time.

Now i'm off to the gym to get my exercise on and then later tonight the Cheesecake Factory.

No comments: